SBI International Holdings AG (SBI) is aware that a successful public infrastructure consists of more than just a reliable solid highway or a sturdy bridge.
As a subsidiary of Shikun & Binui holdings group and a leading global civil engineering contractor, specialised in large-scale infrastructure projects, we oversee all facets of major infrastructures, including feasibility studies, environmental assessments, design, engineering, sourcing, construction, and intricate international financing.
SBI expertly navigates the social, political, and economic terrain of your nation. We use sustainability for both citizens and the environment alike. Most of all, we rely heavily on our 70+ years of construction experience, proven expertise, resources, networks, and ingenuity to surmount any obstacles to completion. To overcome any roadblocks to completion, we rely most heavily on our combined 70 +years of construction experience, skills, resources, networks, and innovation.
Whether you are a developing nation seeking to lift the economic base of your region, or a developed country improving or repairing existing infrastructure, our experience drives success.
● On the front lines of civil engineering: SBI takes an innovative approach to every project, leveraging technology to maximize productivity.
● A long-term track record of quality and delivery: SBI works on high-profile projects throughout West Africa, East Africa, Central America, South America, and more, overseeing all parts of the supply chain and executing projects to rigorous ISO standards.
● A culturally-sensitive approach: SBI brings a tailored approach to all partnerships, understanding priorities, cultures, and socio-political sensitivities – acting as stewards for the well-being of your land and your people.
● Financial strength to support all projects: SBI’s strong economic willpower allows us to support all build-operate-transfer projects and secure attractive financing rates and terms.
ISO-certified for upholding the highest safety and quality standards, we never compromise on delivery, driving continuous improvements that create superior results.
● Quality of life.
We believe it’s our duty to bring value to the local economies in which we operate. Investing in education and training, developing the technical skills of your community members, and building local management capacity is integral to our process.
Our global staff is diverse across nationality, gender, and race, and we strive to achieve this same rich mixture of backgrounds in our local hiring.
● Flexibility and resourcefulness.
We understand that the political, social, and economic needs of any country can be in flux. We know how to adjust our systems to maintain operations throughout any situation, always delivering exceptional products.
We are self-sufficient and equipped with all of the resources and support necessary, to work quickly, productively – and complete projects on time.